It’s Time to Make Your Annual Donation!
In 2016 The Village of Spring Hill, Inc. celebrated its tenth anniversary of bringing positive change to our community. Through governmental grants and the support of local foundations, property owners, businesses, and individuals, over $3,000,000 of dramatic improvements have emerged in the Spring Hill area.
• Sidewalks along the north and south sides of Old Shell Road
• Roundabout at the McGregor Avenue/Museum Drive intersection
• Reconfiguration of the intersection of Old Shell Road and McGregor Avenue
• Plaza at the Old Shell/McGregor intersection, complete with a Village clock
• Pocket park next to Regions Bank
• Courtyard with sculpture in front of the Moorer Library
• Planting of over 350 trees and seasonal flowers
• Over 50 signature Village lights installed
• Twenty (20) “Old Mobile” benches added along sidewalks
• Streetscape in front of Spring Hill College entrance